Yes you can, just use the events submission form, after you completed that we will get an email, review it and if all is ok we add the event.
No, it does not, well, for now, it does not. We only link to advertisers that have purchased a half-page listing or "higher".
The way the system is set up, it does not show your detailed information if you do not have a half-page listing, this might change in the future.
First you need a directory listing, a minimum of half page listing. Any listing smaller then that will not work.
- Get a listing in the Directory, if you have a halfpage listing in the paper based directory then you would be added automatically to the online version.
- Register your event, you can do this by emailing us or use the events registration form.
- We review your event, we do this with all events, and where possible link it to your existing directory listing.
- This site is to complement the paper-based Dayboro and Districts Business Directory.
- The original online business directory mydayboro.com and was set up by Henk Harms back in 2004 and maintained till 2012. It became "stale" after that and HELP4BIS took it over shortly after under a new banner dayboro info. After merging with the Lions the domain dayboro info is let go and dayborodirectory.com was chosen as the domain name.
- Dayboro.com is a commercial initiative (started in approx 2017) with the proceeds going to the owner, whereas this one is 100% volunteer and all proceeds go back to the Lions and their projects.
- This directory is a community effort and 100% sponsored by HELP4BIS, updated regularly as possible.
The directory in its current form is a collaboration between the Dayboro Lions, North-Pine Printing and local Webhosting company HELP4BIS. History is, that the previous owner of HELP4BIS met up with one of the Dayboro Lions to discuss merging the two directories together to compliment the existing paper-based directory. Ever since it has been a fun and ongoing effort.